5 Things Every Dream Builder Needs👓
We all need tools to be successful. Building the life you see when you close your eyes is no easy task. There's a whole world of discouragement, greed, hating and praying for your downfall that exists out there. While you are on the path to making sure you wake up and live the way you see fit, you'll need these 5 things to make it.
1. Patience. I love the quote “Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic”. Be not discouraged in all of your efforts Dreamers, but have patience. Stop looking for microwave popcorn success, start checking for Michael Jordan ring success. Practice and proper planning is everything.
2. Focus. You are creative whether you believe so or not. You have an idea of building something absolutely unique and tailored to your liking. You have to have focus. It’s so easy to jump all over the place. It’s so easy to get caught up in so many networks and aspects of life. Take your time and focus on completing goals one at a time and see how that works. Have you ever started one thing and saw it out until its glory. Focus
3. Support. It gets lonely at the top!!! Find you someBodies that you can have in your corner when things don’t always look right. Find you someone going through the same journey. Connect and I promise that lonely at the top syndrome will falter. You can’t build Rome alone.
4. Drive. You’re gonna have to grab the wheel and do some things. So you’re not a CEO yet? Well are you in any type of leadership? You want to be an author but have you published any type of writing yet? You may wanna dance on broadway, but have you even begun dancing off broadway. You have to have drive and go ahead and execute those things you want to master and build into your dream. There are levels to this. Started from the bottom now we here type of levels. You won’t win the championship without ever playing in the scrimmage.
5. Faith. There are a lot of unknowns in this DreamBuilding game. There’s a lot of “I don’t know what’s on the other side” to this game. You have to have Big Faith in order to win. You’re gonna have to believe in yourself as God gets you to the gold. You have to believe your vision and aggressively build your dream life. Got faith?
Until next time,
Peace & Sweet Dreaming,
Kiylise Crutchfield, Chief Dream Engineer