Don't Let Blah Take Over Your Life😑
"I just feel so, blahhh" -KC
In the midst of everything I've been going through, I have yet to allow BLAH to take over my life. I must admit that I have this crazy feeling and I may even be slowed down but BLAH will never get the best of me during the worst of times. Here's Why:
1. Affirmation. Look yourself dead in the mirror and affirm WHO you are and WHOSE you are. It works every time.
2. Get Outta Your Comfort Zone. Don't spend all of your time being angry, sad or even thinking about things. Get out of your comfort zone and keep busy. It's ok to press play on life.
3. Let it Out. I literally feel like I'm walking around with tears just sitting on the tip of my eyelids. Take a moment and let them fall. I've been finding myself just allowing myself to cry. I've also found myself finding that perfect someone to just talk to. It has helped so much to pour stuff out of myself and leave it be in the universe.
4. Stay Organized. If you're already in the middle of a storm, hold off on bringing any further chaos into your life. Keep your schedule and business completely tight and together. It's what's best for your sanity.
5. Last but not least, PRAY!!!! Pray for peace, comfort, resources and health.
Until next time,
Peace & Sweet Dreaming,
Kiylise Crutchfield, Chief Dream Engineer